All of us at the Bull Dog Alumni Association hope that we’re providing valuable services to each of you. We’re always looking forward to suggestions as to how to improve our operation. We’re also interested in hearing from you concerning new services / features that you would like to see.
Here are some of the services we provide (links in blue italics below):
- Our quarterly True Blue newsletter
- Our Reunion Resource page for those of you looking to plan class reunions or seeking help locating classmates. We can help you set-up class Facebook groups if you haven’t already and get you started with recent email addresses for folks from your class who have registered on our web. Simply Contact Us with your request.
- Our Bull Dog Connections page that contains links to key pages connected to the current school operations ans activities as well as links to class pages for the various graduating classes.
- Our Yearbook Marketplace page, a shopping page for folks looking for used replacements for yearbooks that may have been lost or damaged over the years.
- Our Contact Us page where you can ask us about all things Bull Dog. We’ll do our best to provide you with either an answer or a place to get the answer.
Again, please don’t be shy in Contacting Us to let us know the kinds of services we might be able to provide.