The Bull Dog Alumni Association awards scholarships annually to deserving graduates.
Currently, the following scholarships are offered:
- Andy Russell Endowment for the Performing Arts – for support of choral or drama performance and to assist students planing to pursue a college degree in these areas.
- John Carmichael “True Blue” Endowment for students planing to pursue a college degree with preference given to those who have participated in basketball or golf while in high school.
- John Hinds Tradition of Excellence – for students planing to pursue a college degree with a preference to those students who have excelled in gymnastics or a student planning to major in Education.
- John Johnson Studio Productions Scholarship for past CNHS Auditorium or Performance workers / participants planning to attend a 2-year or 4-year accredited college in any major.
- Michael Garber Memorial Scholarship – Criteria varies from year-to-year to serve different areas that Mike enjoyed.
- Samuel P. Simmermaker Journalism & Communications Scholarship for students planing to pursue a college degree in journalism or communications.
- Other scholarships and assistance as added.
The Bull Dog Alumni Association manages several funds for which donation opportunities exist. Each of these funds is used for specific purposes. You can learn about each of the fund goals & objectives below:
- Marian Callon Endowment Fund – Provides grants to CNHS students or programs in areas that Ms. Callon worked on – especially Special Education and Counseling
- Shirley Lyster Endowment Fund – Primary purpose is to support the English Department at Columbus North High School
You may make a tax-deductible donation to support any of the above Scholarship or Endowment funds of the Bull Dog Alumni Association by sending your check to:
Bull Dog Alumni Association
1400 25th St.
Columbus, IN 47201
ATTN: Hedy George
Or you may make an online donation at Online Donation Form.