The Bull Dog Alumni Association appreciates your support. Support can come in a variety of ways:
- Contribute financially to help fund ongoing projects such as our ongoing scholarship and grant programs.
- Contribute your time as a volunteer to assist with activities such as Alumni communications or class reunion assistance. To volunteer, Contact Us.
- Contribute your suggestions for ways the Association can continue to promote & support excellence at Columbus North High School for its students, faculty & alumni. To make suggestions, Contact Us.
How can I donate?
- Make a Financial Donation: Donations are gratefully accepted and may be directed to fund a particular project (i.e., scholarship fund or endowment) or may be unrestricted and will be directed to the area of greatest need as determined by the Board of Directors. You can Donate Online at any time or you can Print a Donation Form and mail it to:
Bull Dog Alumni Association, Inc.
1400 25th Street
Columbus, IN 47201
ATTN: Hedy George
- Donate a Brick: Bricks are available for purchase via our online brick purchase form. Your brick will be placed in the Bull Dog Alumni Plaza, (which was dedicated on September 30, 2011).
- Buy our History Book: Purchase a copy of our history book that highlights the first 150 years of public high school in Columbus. Order your copy of The Story of CNHS: 150 years NOW .
- Purchase a piece of the original Memorial Gym Floor!
You can buy a laser-engraved floor board piece from the ORIGINAL Memorial Gym floor (1954-2015!). Size is approximately 6″. Cost is $20 (plus S/H if you’re not local). Order your piece of history NOW before they are gone.
- Support Columbus North Alumni by using GoodSearch
Change your search engine to GoodSearch! When you use this site for web searches, you’ll raise money for Columbus North Alumni. Try GoodSearch today!
The Bull Dog Alumni Association, Inc. is a not-for-profit Indiana charity that has been recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as an exempt organization pursuant to I.R.C. 501 (c) (3), and any and all donations may be deducted as provided by law.
Thank you for your support!