Who can be nominated?
- Nominees must be Alumni of Columbus High School or Columbus North High School.
- Nominees must be Alumni from at least 20 years prior to the date of nomination.
- Nominees may have excelled in a wide range of areas such as fine arts, performing arts, business, education, health care, journalism, law, literature, media, public service, science, sports, or other areas; there is no common area that all nominees must represent.
Who may nominate?
- Nominations may be submitted by alumni, parents, current students, Columbus North faculty or staff, school district administrators or any interested person.
- Alumni may not self-nominate.
- All completed nominations will be considered for three (3) consecutive nomination cycles.
Criteria for Nomination
Hall of Fame inductees will be selected based on the degree to which nominees demonstrate truly exceptional accomplishments, achievements, character (The Bull Dog Way), and service to others over the full span of their lives after high school-in their primary career and in outside activities such as community service, religious, and other public service
The nomination should thoroughly document the nominee’s exceptional history in these categories:
- Honors and Awards
- Accomplishments and Achievements
- Respect, Responsibility, Relationships
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING NOMINATIONS EACH YEAR – MAY 1
Please Note: Nominators will be contacted once the Nomination is received by the Hall of Fame Selection Committee.
You may submit your completed nomination form by:
- Downloading, completing and printing the PDF form and mailing to (please allow time for postal delivery prior todeadline):
Bull Dog Alumni Association
1400 25th St
Columbus, IN 47201
- Completing the online nomination form below.