Support the Bull Dog Alumni Association
The Bull Dog Alumni Association appreciates your support. Support can come in a variety of ways:
- Contribute financially to help find ongoing projects such as our ongoing scholarship programs
or to help fund the operations of the Association.
- Contribute your time as a volunteer to assist with Association events such as Bull Dog Summer Celebration or Hall of Fame activities.
- Contribute your suggestions for ways the Association can continue to promote & support excellence at Columbus North High School for its students, faculty & alumni.
The Bull Dog Alumni Association manages several funds for which donation opportunities exist. Each of these funds is used for specific purposes. You can learn about each of the fund goals & objectives below:
- Marian Callon Endowment Fund – Provides grants to CNHS students or programs in areas that Ms. Callon worked on – especially Special Education and Counseling
- Shirley Lyster Endowment Fund – Primary purpose is to support the English Department at Columbus North High School
How can I donate?
- Make a Financial Donation: Donations are gratefully accepted and may be directed to fund a particular project (i.e. scholarship fund or endowment) or may be unrestricted and will be directed to the area of greatest need as determined by the Board of Directors. You can Donate Online at any time or you can Print a Donation Form and mail it to:
Bull Dog Alumni Association, Inc.
1400 25th Street
Columbus, IN 47201
ATTN: Hedy George
- Donate a Brick: Bricks are available for purchase via our online brick purchase form. Your brick will be placed in the Bull Dog Alumni Plaza, dedicated on September 30, 2011.
- Buy our History Book – Purchase a copy of our history book that highlights the first 150 years of public high school in Columbus.
- Purchase a piece of the original Memorial Gym Floor! – You can purchase a laser-engraved floor board piece from the ORIGINAL Memorial Gym floor (1954-2015!). Size is approximately 6″. Cost is $10 (plus S/H if you’re not local).
- Support Columbus North Alumni by using GoodSearch – Change your search engine to GoodSearch! When you use this site for web searches, you’ll raise money for Columbus North Alumni.
The Bull Dog Alumni Association, Inc. is a not-for-profit Indiana charity that has been recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as an exempt organization pursuant to I.R.C. 501 (c) (3), and any and all donations may be deducted as provided by law.
Thank you for your support!